Announcement

Collapse

[WOI PATCH NOTES] 7/12/18

First of id like to thank our loyal players and new players also who waited patiently for the new patch as it was delayed due to a couple of bugs which have been ironed out.
Here is what was added in the resent patch:
• Player login system only for woi devastation
• Player buff system only for woi devastation
• Berserker, Champion, Slayer, Duelist and Harbinger Class skills range increased
• Champion attack and physical defence increased
• All Class movement speed increased from 3.4 to 6
• Archangel demigod soul and Supreme deity demigod soul added to Deva Currency Store (both give same status)
• All Demigod souls now give increased hp%
• Fake deva currency added to most bosses (need 30 to convert to 1 deva currency)
• Bosses got boosted must take a party
• New Pets added to Deva Gold Exchanger Atlantis(205,131): (Valkyrie int/int str/str vit/int vit/str) (Nikas int/int str/str vit/int vit/str) (Radient vit/int vit/str) (Elve`s int/int str/str) (Mindful Thor int/int str/str) (Wild Wind Elf Rui int/int str/str) (Elf Princess Norwen int/int str/str) (Cathy Royal Female Guard vit/int vit/str) (Pictures will be on Forums)
• New Combat Mounts added to Deva Mounts NPC Atlantis(199,205): (Obsidian Turtle Elemental) (Pheonix Feather Elemental/DPS) (Dragons Fury Elemental/DPS) (Odins Wing`s Elemental/DPS)(Pictures will be on forums)
• Added old and new skills to Deva Currency Store Atlantis(209,138): Ultimate Solar Charge, Ultimate Killer`s Instinct, Ultimate Wild Sense, Ultimate Mage`s Instinct, Ultimate Blissful Barrier, Ultimate Gale Force, Ultimate Elemental Might, Ultimate Dark Lineage, Ultimate Dawn Warsong, Ultimate Soul of Valkyrie and Ultimate Ability Boost
• Devils Fruit and Pet Skill Removal charm added to Deva Currency Store
• Added Gemini and Capricorn to Zodiac Temple (can only enter one per day)
• Fake Deva Currency drop rates Gemini and Capricorn Zodiac Temple drop x2 Bosses drop x1
• Boosted Armageddon Origin Deity and Armageddon Origin Infernal Proof drop rate
• LEGEN DARY CRU SADE x100 of each right click to get x2 bound 500 salary cards
• Ancient Bronze Coin, Ancient Silver Coin, Ancient Golden Coin, Ancient Diamond, Ancient Treasure and Ultimate Treasure Coin right click to sell all no need to open shop to sell them
• Psychestone lv8 removed from shop replaced with lv6 (can still combine to make lv8)
• All 5 Deva Badges now have a skill effect
• NPC reply function added (players can see when you visit a deva store)
• Elysium and Twilight Battlefield mobs damage nerfed and exp increased (now farmable)
• All Mounts are now tradable
• All Gear Talismans in salary now show correct visual status
• New 125+ Colosseum Bosses Failed on test server so not added for now
• New Bold font added to make it easier to read
• PSR added to Deva exchanger shop, please not that you cannot remove the Dark Venus, Aphrodite, Earth elf and Gale Elf skills cannot be removed, other pets can be.
• For those whom do not like the new font can download the file https://mega.nz/#F!s8J2yKAJ!FKG-dow8ZOZ3qrk5e-8EGQ and replace the file located in your game files.
Images of pets and mounts can be found at https://forums.mmodevastation.eu/for...-7-12-18-patch
If you find a glitch report it we will fix it anybody found cheating or abusing a glitch will be banned.
If you have any suggestions please go to our forums go to support and submit a ticket with your suggestion
Thanks
Devastation Team
See more
See less

Suggest & Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest & Question

Hello everyone , i have suggestion for the futur of the server and question about server wipe .

Question : When the server wipe are coming ?

Suggestion :

I think and some people would agree with this . Its about after the server wipe.

- For New character , i think 10 or 20million Coins is fair for pet,skill,gear upgrade . Thats the first point

And i have solution for prevent Long time AFK people/Dead Server .

-Maybe reduce significally the amount of ZEN ,
    5mio to 6 000 ZEN and add a gift for people stay online , like 2000 ZEN per Hour online with fully Market it can be a good solution to prevent what i've sayed

Player can't get everything in 2hour and get nothing to do with this ! .

Thanks to any person ready this , specially GM

Skyjaws
    Last edited by Skyjaws; 05-26-2018, 09:14 AM.

There is a specific thread for input into the starter pack and the coin suggestion has already been made there. As for the ZEN suggestion, it will not prevent people from going afk, instead it will encourage it. People will stay online then for the ZEN instead of actually logging off and it wouldn't solve anything. The server is "dead" now mostly because everyone is anticipating the server wipe. Me personally feel reluctant to do much to progress further due to the server being wiped and then the progress will be lost. Eagerly awaiting the new update to jump in and get started again. There has not been an announcement about the date of the server wipe, and when the date is set there will be an announcement right here on the forum so stay tuned!

Comment

Originally posted by Skyjaws View Post
      Hello everyone , i have suggestion for the futur of the server and question about server wipe .

Question : When the server wipe are coming ?

Suggestion :

I think and some people would agree with this . Its about after the server wipe.

- For New character , i think 10 or 20million Coins is fair for pet,skill,gear upgrade . Thats the first point

And i have solution for prevent Long time AFK people/Dead Server .

-Maybe reduce significally the amount of ZEN ,
      5mio to 6 000 ZEN and add a gift for people stay online , like 2000 ZEN per Hour online with fully Market it can be a good solution to prevent what i've sayed

Player can't get everything in 2hour and get nothing to do with this ! .

Thanks to any person ready this , specially GM

Skyjaws
      were looking into all of what you have stated, We are in the final testing stages but cannot give you a final realease date till we know we have one but it will be soon, since were not long finishing up on the testing for now

Comment

Working...
      X